  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3101 – 3120 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Help identify missing pieces in Lego 001 Gears

I picked up a Lego #001 Gears at a rummage sale. Were there instructions with this set? The box lists the contents and include the following. However, Are the 4 wheel brick assemblies gray or black? What are the "full flat bricks"? What is the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: HELP! I'm out of control!

Boy, do I feel for you. I hope my X-mas bonus will allow me to buy my first set in eight months..... Duq "Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message news:G59IFG.8At@lugnet.com... (...) bricks. I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: help me spend some money!

Yes, I've seen e-lab in the catalog, and thought of trying to get one set in with my other stuff, but the grant was specifically for robotics (because I wrote it before elab came out....) and I want enough for a whole class. My curriculum this year (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help with 3409 Championship Challenge

Hi, Does anybody know how many studs long, and how many studs wide is this set? I am building a stadium and I am planning to just drop the field in the middle when I am done builing it. TIA Rich (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help ID strange piece

(...) If I'm visualizing your description correctly, the piece can be found in (URL) in which it's used as a sort of winch to haul the little boat aboard the larger one. Dave! (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Knights Kingdom sucks!

(...) Hi Joshua, thanks for sharing your personal views on the theme. There is a lot to complain about with the theme. However, there was a chrome set in the theme with a dragon ... Dragon Rider (URL) not flashy, but definitely affordable. I thought (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5

Yes guys. You are right. Last time when I called them up, I had humbly asked them IF they would give me the upgrade set. The lady just gave me some weird explanation as I wrote in my last mail. Today, reading mails from many of you, I just called (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Train Station made from Corner Café

(...) Thanks Laurent. After I completed the station, I did have the same thought of getting a second cafe to extend it. I guess that is the way of the AFOL, always wanting to build more... I'm sure you will beat me to that, and I would enjoy seeing (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Why I HATE Lego

(...) While I can't come very close to building it, had I got started several years ago, there would have been a good possibility of doing it. 10 Breezeway Cafes and about 15 Sand Dollar Cafes would have provided all the curved glass parts. Those (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help with part inventory for Lego Samsonite #021

Geeeeeeee, I love questions about sets 725 an 717......... :-) So my reply is mixed in below..... (...) That is nothing to be sad about. If you had the earlier version, you would have the same version as was found throughout Europe in their 810 Town (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Request For Comments: Proposal to set up a club for UK Fans of LEGO

Only a few days left, so I better get my comments in. On the whole I feel much the same as Nathaniel - that Lugnet works fine, and we don't really need any formal organisation. But then I don't really like anything formal, and certainly wouldn't mix (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Please help me with a gift

Sandra Snipes wrote in message ... (...) My (...) is (...) think (...) could (...) in (...) Lego also had a Western theme bank (6765) that came with a store, two buildings. This set is not juniorized and the safe on the bank can be "shot" out, as (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help on custom kit in honor of Brian Kelley's son Joshua's life

Brian Kelley, who is having difficulty posting to LUGNET, asked me to post to LUGNET asking for assistance in creating a commemorative model to celebrate his late son Joshua's life. I did a quick search for a post from Brian regarding his son's (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.cad) !!

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Ferry Boat #343

I want to sell my old Ferry Boat set from 1968. Bricks in a good condition ; with the original instructions (dito). What would be the market price for such a set today. Who can help me on this ? (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help with short circuit

(...) Mitch - You're seeing a feature of the selection of the switches, and the train won't derail if the switch is set against the direction of travel. See (URL) for more details on how switches work. Switches direct trains and current, so if you (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help Identify these pieces...

Joel Hoornbeek wrote in message ... (...) and from another command center from the original space sets (I mean 3-digit set#). A rare and valuable piece to space lovers, IMHO. All the other computer slopes and the green windshield are rather common (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Please help me identify a part

You will also find that part in black in the Mega Core Magnetizer- set 6989 from M-Tron. You posted a picture of my favorite piece ever made. :-) check (URL) shows up midway through the instructions. (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Need help testing 9751 Serial Interface

Some helpful info from a fellow to whom I sold another 9701/9751 set a while ago. Thanks, -Jason " also for me it was not easy to get the interface running. OK, in a short and brief form some infos how I got the fun I expected to have with the Lego (...) (14 years ago, 22-Mar-11, to lugnet.dacta)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Set ID #?

Hi all, I was looking to place an order through S@H today, and brought one of the recent catalogs into work with me. However, it doesn't have all of the Adventurer's sets listed in it ... I think I recall seeing an "Adventurer's Accessories" pack (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks added to Lego.com (basket set to U.S.)

(...) OK, can someone help me 'grok' which color is Sand Red (not having bought any of the LOM sets as yet). Is this vaguly related to the 'pink' from paradisa ? I just looked at this color chart... (URL) Is Sand Red the same as 'Red+Gray', as (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

More:  Next Page >>