 General / 4221
Re: Help Identify these pieces...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 10:31:19 GMT

Joel Hoornbeek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
I put up a temp page of some parts I can't identify.. Or don't know what
they might have come from.

http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/temp/temp.html

Most of these items are space printed slopes.. the one that will
probably be the easiest to identify is the inverted 2x2 blue slope.

<snip>

I recognize most of these from older space sets.
Two of the inverted displays came in
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=robot+command+center

and from another command center from the original space sets (I mean 3-digit
set#).
A rare and valuable piece to space lovers, IMHO.

All the other computer slopes and the green windshield are rather common
through the space sets. The white barcket is also a common part, used in
several (actually more than several) space and town sets, and maybe in other
themes.

The frame-like white piece is a 50-60's HO scale Lego car garage door frame.
see
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=235

This part should be very rare one, excluding Gary Istok's and Tore
Erickson's inventories..:-)

Selçuk