 General / 4225
Re: Help Identify these pieces...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 12:36:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
I put up a temp page of some parts I can't identify.. Or don't know what
they might have come from.

http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/temp/temp.html

Most of these items are space printed slopes.. the one that will
probably be the easiest to identify is the inverted 2x2 blue slope.

As people have said, most of these are rather common.  If you have any other
pieces that look like they could be from a space set, post the list.  maybe we
can figure out what sets the pieces are from.  :)

The Shell car has turned out to be 6503 Sprint racer!!! I guess I didn't
pack it away built like it should have been. probably because I didn't
have the instructions :(
That leaves me with 2 small white car doors.. I remember these came
together.. only one was printed with the shell logo.. I don't know if
this was a mistake or not.. 2 2x2 tiles with a shell logo sticker on
them... and the shell dude, cuz he doesn't belong with the car..
maybe someday I'll figure out what they came from too!

I love that Sprint Racer.  ;)  The only set I can think of that had 2x2 tiles
with shell stickers is 6378 Service Station.  The doors and the minifig
probably go to it too.  Could you describe the Minifig?

So far I've figured out 4 sets!
Derby Trotter
Service Station
Astro Dasher   <complete>