 General / 4211
Re: Help Identify these pieces...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 23:40:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
I put up a temp page of some parts I can't identify.. Or don't know what
they might have come from.

http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/temp/temp.html

Most of these items are space printed slopes.. the one that will
probably be the easiest to identify is the inverted 2x2 blue slope.

<snip>

I recognize most of these from older space sets.
Two of the inverted displays came in
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=robot+command+center

The two computer slopes on the far right probably came in
It had three of them.

The green windshield could have come from
or
or
among others.

The white angle bracket is a fairly common piece, and could be found in

I can't quite see the color of the other three computer slopes.  If they are
grey, then there are a number of sets they could have come with.  I know I have
quite a few of them, but I can't remember what sets they were in.

And that big white thing...  I have no idea!

I hope that helps.

- Joel