  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3041 – 3060 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

I need some help making better LEGO renderings and getting around some errors that I am encountering. Here is an example of my render on the left and someone else's cool render on the right: (URL) you can see I have a lot to improve in my renders. (...) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Window into the Community

Steve Witt asked me for some help in getting a (URL) Window into the Community> set up at (URL) Lego store in Glendale>. He asked me to ask LUGOLA what the group interest is in getting this set up, and who, if anyone, would be willing to help out (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: McDonalds set

I got an offline question about TOS (which means Terms of Service) and where it is. (URL) section 5 for the rule against offering bidders items. At least that's how I read: "You may not email bidders in a currently open auction being run by a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) BTW, James, even without the above notice, I don't even remotely see how you or anyone could misinterpret "To help people share information about LEGO products and LEGO-related resources on the World Wide Web by setting in motion a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting...

(...) Ah, yes so you are TOMZILLA. I had almost forgotten ;-). (...) No problem I can help you out at some point. It might have to wait until after I get back but like I said the next show isn't until December so we have plenty of time. Do you have (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: B-Wing Review

(...) [Snipped review, if you haven't read, go do so!] Very well-done review. I agree with everything you said. This is a great set. It's the first SW set to feature a 'building'. Well, at least sort of. The ship is sizeable, the parts are good, the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) They actually have a division that's set up just to explore how their product can be used to help in early childhood development, on top of stuff like the LEGO First League (...) Same here. I bought a Matoro set from McD's only to find that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Updated Train/Monorail Transit Terminal

(...) A slave flash set to the side can also help. Frank (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help Identify these pieces...

(...) As people have said, most of these are rather common. If you have any other pieces that look like they could be from a space set, post the list. maybe we can figure out what sets the pieces are from. :) (...) I love that Sprint Racer. ;) The (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: WTT: McDonald's Lego  [DAT]

(...) I could help you out with one of each, but I don't have any more spares than that. I'd be interested in copies of set #5. If anyone else wants to trade US1999 McDonald's sets, I can offer: Wanted Set Quantity 4 1 5 2(or as many as possible) 7 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Strange blue thing.

Thanks for all the help! I'd recognize that ugly granny head anywhere. I have the set 261 "Bathroom" from 1979. Geez, that's as old as I am.... The mousepad idea seems like a much cooler thing to do with it. As of now, the cow-spotted, non-lego, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: "My Collection" download page

Thanks dude, This'll help a lot considering I used to have to plug one set in at a time into an Excel worksheet. Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.people)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Ray Sanders wrote in message (...) I know the Don Cesar very well. Hey maybe they could get a Don Cesar Lego promo set. I do agree that a seaside town can be quaint, however, my point is that not all girls like pink. But then again getting me to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  WTB/WTT: 218 Or 340 Maxifig Fire Set

Hello-- I'm working on a project and would like to acquire this set in reasonable condition. I prefer to buy, but I'm open to trades. Please contact me if you can help. Thanks, Brian (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  One way for Lego to improve its set designs

We all have a reasonable idea of Lego's set design process: 1. Choose, create or license a new theme/subtheme 2. Produce a range of concept models 3. Decide on new pieces to mould (eg Insectoid legs) 4. Design and manufacture 6-10 sets per release (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Parted Out Space Shuttles? (was Polarity Switch)

(...) I'm looking for the polarity switches that were found in this set and that are also pictured in the old <set:5120 5120> accessory packs. Or better yet, is this element available in any other sets? Help well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Service pack suggestion

Make a minifig pack similar to the town people set that is all female. This will help people that like crowds of minifigs to have a better balanced group and will help to reduce some of the fights between the male minifigs :-). Lester Witter (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  OZ / NZ : STARWARS LEGO roundup!

Hi, sorry if this has already been done, but I'm proposing a thread on which we list any remaining (old) SW LEGO in our local toyshops, to be gobbled up (via post) to enthusiastic LUGnetters outside our local area. Zac Soden gave me the idea by (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) I was thinking this could be easily done if people used a rail/number (#) sign before the set number. That way, the system finds only numbers after that sign. Just a thought. -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Yeah, that's a pretty harsh movie. I found parts of it hillariously funny, but I doubt any set of parents would approve of their daughter being taken to see it. (...) I guess it just depends on the situation, the people, etc. By the time I was (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.people)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

More:  Next Page >>