 General / 5603
Re: Strange blue thing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 06:12:22 GMT

Thanks for all the help! I'd recognize that ugly granny head anywhere. I have
the set 261 "Bathroom" from 1979. Geez, that's as old as I am.... The mousepad
idea seems like a much cooler thing to do with it. As of now, the cow-spotted,
non-lego, gateway mousepad is gone. Say hello to my new "Bathroom Floor"
mousepad. Hmm, works quite well. My fav mini-fig can even stand on the nubs and
watch.