 General / 5582
Re: Strange blue thing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 06:03:09 GMT

Robert Phillips wrote in message ...
In going through my 100 lb. tub-o-joy, ie. LEGO, I discovered this strange
baseplate. Since I get alot of pieces at garage sales, etc., I have no idea • as
to what set this is from or the year. It is a 24 x 32 stud plate. The studs • are
in rows 2 wide, around three sides of the plate. The center is kind of • roughed
up, possibly to suggest water? I'd appreciate the help if anyone knows • anything
about it. A pic is availabe at
http://bennyhills.fortunecity.com/brown/530/blue.jpg

It's from a Homemaker set, most probably. Check ranges 27x 26x and 29x

Selçuk