 General / 5588
Re: Strange blue thing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:29:55 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:
LEGO Mousepad!

Suddenly, Jeremy stopped laughing and realized that the virgin Lego mousepad
market lay awaiting to be squandered.  After a minute of careful
contemplation, and a review of his personal set of business ethics, he
jumped into his pickup and raced to the DataPoint mousepad company.  "If
only I get there in time," he muttered to himself, "I can beat Jeff Johnston
at this game.  If only..."

If only...

Cheers,
- jsproat