 Local / Australia / 8728
8727  |  8729
Subject:
OZ / NZ : STARWARS LEGO roundup!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 06:29:15 GMT

Hi, sorry if this has already been done, but I'm proposing a thread on which
we list any remaining (old) SW LEGO in our local toyshops, to be gobbled up
(via post) to enthusiastic LUGnetters outside our local area.
Zac Soden gave me the idea by offering to grab me a 7161 GUNGAN SUB.  If you
like this idea and want to help please list each new set as a reply to this
post, whilst any further occurances of an already mentioned set should
follow that post.  I'll get the ball rolling with 7110 LANDSPEEDER.  Thanks,
JEREMY:D