  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2861 – 2880 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Set ID #?

Hi all, I was looking to place an order through S@H today, and brought one of the recent catalogs into work with me. However, it doesn't have all of the Adventurer's sets listed in it ... I think I recall seeing an "Adventurer's Accessories" pack (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.551)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

(...) I took it much more negatively than this There are other resources like Pause and Brickset you can link to to show pictures of sets if you dont have a scanner or digitial camera. Whereas this looks more like trying to pass off an impression (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.551)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

I just recieved an email from Jon Furman that included jpegs of his homemade nubian minifigs. They are really the motts and anyone who has followed this conversation that has not requested to recieve them from him really should get in touch. Also, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.western)

help, set
(score: 2.551)

  LEGO World Club December 2001

The long awaited Harry Potter issue! (Aside: My daughter, Hazel, aged 3.75, can identify *all* the characters, she even identified Harry Potter leaning out the window of the Hogwarts Express... good to see the preschool curriculum staying up to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.551)

  Help Me Get Back Into LEGOs!

Hey- I used to have tons of Legos a few years back(I'm now 19), but I think most of them have disappeared through moving and such. I was thinking about getting back into Legos and was wondering if you guys could suggest sets I should get to start (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.551)

  Re: Jawn Henry construction notes (was Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NQC and RCX

Wow! Thank for the construction tips! I guess I may be one step ahead then. My Big Boy's tender operates on an end slider of two attached wheelsets. I have noticed a slight uplift going in and coming out of curves, but nothing major. I guess the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.551)

  Re: ===== MLCad V1.8 IS AVAILABLE =====

Well, thank you Michael. MLCad 1.8 seems to work well. Mouse rotation and translation are very useful. Direct insertion of lines triangles and quads will give me a big help in parts creation. I hope you could soon add precise rotation functions to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 2.551)

  Re: Shipping to Canada, help!

(...) I know...I'm still waiting for a letter from PBB over a mislabeling of a set. The correct number is 95.03.20 and for shipment into canada of products made in most favored nations (like the US and Denmark), there is _no_ duty. James Powell (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

help, set
(score: 2.550)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) What's my specialty......... 1) Sharing the colorful early history of LEGO with the LUGNET community. I don't know it all, but I know enough people (mostly Europeans) who collectively know it all. And for me it is very satisfying to help (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.550)

  Re: Help identifying part:

(...) John already told you about the Pirates origins, but the black one is findable in UFO sets (Cyber Saucer, the $10 one); dkgrey in a Sting Rays set; white in 6560 Diving Expedition Explorer and a couple of Exploriens sets. They're from all (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.550)

  Re: Help finding part?

(...) corners and 4 white inverse corners making up the midsection of the snowman. It was less than $2. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.550)

  Best SW set for Castle purposes?

A lot of people use the SW sets to augment their Castle stuff - and I, of course, do the same. I was curious what people thought the *best* SW set was, not as a SW set, but as a purchase for your Castle stuff. "Best" could be defined however you (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.550)

  Time measuring problems

Hi all, I hope someone out there can help me with this, I'm going nutz (actually i think i'm already there). I am trying to measure a short period of time. Ultimately this will measure ultrasonic ping/echo using Kam Leang's ultrasonic circuit. Right (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.550)

  Re: please help id: 1x2 "police" brick

(...) After a bit of investigating, the only set I know of to have had a 1x2 White brick with POLICE printed in black would be set 6522. There may have been other sets with this piece, but I could find any. (URL) Salm__ (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.550)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) LOL... that reminds me. My sis used to use a password for this game we had, she was just 4 and needed something she could remember, when all she knew to write was her name. But she didn't want something SO obvious (never mind that I helped her (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.550)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) I was wondering has anyone seen the rock raiders set 1276 in stores anywhere. I have not been able to find them in the stores here. I just thought that it would be a lot less costly to buy a bunch of 1276 than the whole minifig pack to get the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.western)

help, set
(score: 2.550)

  Re: The mythical gender-changing plates

Why don't people ask me? I'm one of the BEST resident experts on clones and clone piece types. Tyco made male to male gender changers. They unfortunately have a 1/6 bick space that the studs attatch to. (For those that need help understanding the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 2.550)

  Re: R: Al ladro!!!!

"marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:GoLtCM.9KJ@lugnet.com... (...) alietare (...) nulla (...) Grazie ragazzi del conforto che mi avete dato, sono finalmente riuscito a fare la lista delle povere scatole in balia dei (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

express, set
(score: 2.550)

  Non ISO charaters (was Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market))

(...) I've been addressing this issue before, but I think it is about time to pick it up again. Matthew, I'm using your article as an example, no offence! I frequently see the use of characters which are not in the ISO 8859-1 character set on (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.549)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Yes. You are absolutely correct. These are the things I've said. The two things are not mutually exclusive. I am not such a 'brick purest' that I don't recognize the value of specialty pieces. However, as mentioned, I don't buy a set because (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 2.549)

More:  Next Page >>