  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2841 – 2860 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Outlook Express 5.0 Time?

(...) Does it generate clean outgoing mail, or does it do nasty things to " marks? (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Lugnet - the talk-back radio of the world of Lego?

(...) This makes sense, based on what I have seen. Forums have the ability for people to express themselves freer than public,once they sit down at the keyboard. And in a rather blank space, as forums don't have people talking, but notes being (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

express
(score: 0.856)

  Re: The Ghost II has been Launched!....well, almost

(...) Quit it. This is obnoxious behavior. Do you realize the noise and useless posts you've put in this group. Heck you even posted and then posted to yourself in the thread about the Vanguard. STOP IT. Want feedback about your MOC? Honest? One of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

(...) I too, had a similar weekday conversation with the lady at B&T in LEGOLand CA recently, and understood her point about the wheels. However, I was offended that LEGO could find a way to raise admission and parking rates and not to control the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

express, set
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Updated LEGO Collectors Guide... DVD/download

I've been working on expanding the Castle/Ninja/Pirate chapters of the Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors guide (free to current owners), and also working on the 9V Train System. In doing so I realized that some systems cannot logically be cut (...) (10 years ago, 17-Jun-14, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

set
(score: 0.855)

  Discovered Unknown LEGO Set from Norway...

Two days ago a LEGO friend from Norway by the name of Arild found a never before been seen set from Norway... the 1309 ESSO GARAGE SET... not to be confused with the 1310/310 ESSO SERVICE STATION SET. This very rare (only 1 known so far) set was (...) (10 years ago, 13-Apr-14, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.855)

  Re: sfbay target clearance @ 50% off...  [DAT]

sorry paul, i was headed out the door. from what i can remember... hilltop: still at 30%. i grabbed the remaining 7201 - final duel II. they had all their clearance still in the lego isle so it was a little hard to spot everything. this was the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

express, set
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete

(...) Yes, of course, Jamie has this amazing boat car... I believe it was featured in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. (...) There is no warning sufficient enough. (...) Nice... and funny enough, I built that set yesterday while I was at work and the (...) (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.855)

  LEGO Road Show - Atlanta Journal-Constitution article

This was in Saturday's paper, and thought people would be interested. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner, so you don't get to see Kurt Zimmerle posing with a LEGO sculpture, but the writer did capture the notion that LEGO bricks are for all ages. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.855)

  L(EGO)Draw parts - 3rd batch

Hi folks, the LEGO Universe Team has shared another batch of part shapes with the community, with the purpose to make them fit for the LDraw Parts Tracker. This time things are a bit different. The package we've got contains also shapes which are (...) (15 years ago, 15-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

help
(score: 0.855)

  SIGGRAPH: Too Much Fun for Words!

Everyone - We are having an absolute blast at SIGGRAPH 2003! (www.siggraph.org/s2003). We hundreds, if not thousands coming by the booth throughout the day, and some even took time out of their schedules to sit with us and build! The tables are like (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains) !!

help, set
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

"Ray Silva" <socalray@cox.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H7v817.I2E@lugnet.com... (...) detail (...) about (...) No you are not, and I am still waiting for a comment from Bram about WHAT he is concerned. (...) built (...) This is exactly the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

express, set
(score: 0.855)

  Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete

So there I was minding my own business when I gaze upon the Brickfete paid attendee's list and I see something rather interesting. Oh sure, there is Kevin Hinkle, (He thinks he's important at Lego) The cool and ever charming Priscilla Sam (LEGO (...) (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.855)

  Parts and Sets wanted

Here is my latest list of parts and sets wanted. I want to trade not buy unless the deal is really good. I have a huge list of parts and sets to trade at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Take a look and check back often as I update frequently. I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.855)

  Re: RTL and Outlook Express

(...) Using Netscape 4.05 and 4.5, I found that to send a message to either RTL or Lugnet I had to first select the specific news group, and then hit "new message". Somehow which news server to send the message to is encoded someplace. Just entering (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express, header
(score: 0.854)

  Re: BlueBrick

(...) Hello Lego train and town fans! After a very many hours of tweaking over the weekend BlueBrick version 1.5 is now available to the masses. This revision focused on the first (but definitely not last), extension of the parts library, and (...) (15 years ago, 12-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help
(score: 0.854)

  Color Manger - Program Testers Wanted

Color Manger, the program that converts LDconfig.ldr to MLCAD and filters your part library on specific colors, needs your help. After having been out for almost six months, I only recently found out that it may not have worked on directories and (...) (15 years ago, 10-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

(...) Correct. According to the U.S. Copyright Office: "Copyright, a form of intellectual property law, protects original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works such as poetry, novels, movies, songs, computer (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

express, set
(score: 0.854)

  Anyone Still Have the Visual Storms / Sharp Storms Source?

Recently, I stumbled across an article in JOT discussing the compilation of .NET assemblies into programs for the Lego MindStorms RCX. As I didn't see a project name or project URL in the article, I initially had some trouble tracking it down, but a (...) (15 years ago, 11-Oct-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help
(score: 0.854)

  LEGO Creator Expert set 10244 Fairground Mixer

Officially the LEGO Creator Expert Fairground Mixer set 10244 at the Sydney Brick Show in Australia. LEGO Creator Expert set 10244 Fairground Mixer Ages 16+ / 1,746 Pieces US $149.99 - CA $179.99 - AU $199.99 - DE 129.99€ –-UK £119.99 - DK 1,199.00 (...) (10 years ago, 27-Apr-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

set
(score: 0.854)

More:  Next Page >>