 General / 42728
42727  |  42729
Subject:
Lego Ghostbuster figs (you don't have to know GB to help!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:43:10 GMT

So I have a question:

I've decided to try making a lego real ghostbusters theme.  This is made easier
now with the invent of the basketball figures and all the different hair colors.
But I've run into a few stumbling blocks (no pun intended) and thought I'd see
if anyone has any suggestions.

The first problem is E-gon.  For those who don't know, he has small, red,
circular glasses.  What set released anything close?  I've found some that look
great except that they also have beards.

The second question is Winston's jumpsuit.  He needs a powder blue jumpsuit (the
same color as the car from set 4728).  Was there every such a suit made?  He
can't wear the darker blue suit (ie set #6381) because E-gon must wear that.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

KEith