 General / 42729
Re: Cool LEGO Site of the Week??????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:07:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Any idea what’s up with this? It’s been two months on the current poll.

Bruce

As the author of one of the current candidate sites for Cool LEGO Site of the Week, I have wondered this same thing. A quick search back on LUGNET for “CLSotW” reveals this post from Tobbe Arnesson, who has been reviewing each week’s winner. He asked for a volunteer to step in for him for a few weeks, and it appears that nobody really did.

Bueller? Bueller??

- Chris.