 General / 42734
Re: Cool LEGO Site of the Week??????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:43:07 GMT

   Sometimes these things fall through the cracks, especially during the lazy/busy summer months. I’m not sure how much Todd personally has to do to update the LUGNET home page, but he posted yesterday to say that he’s on the road with limited Internet access for the next few weeks.

Yeah I saw that. The review for New Templar Order is in his inbox right now (if I got the address correct that is :) ).

/Tobbe