 General / 42732
Re: Cool LEGO Site of the Week??????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Any idea what's up with this?  It's been two months on the current poll.

I think I'll have to chime in here...

As you already have figured out I had a little thight schedule before the
vacations here in Sweden (all things come to a crawl during July here).

I also thougth that I should be able to pick up my task again in July, since I
would be on vacation. So I asked for help and received that. Off I went.

Then July came and I got into a state of using no computer for about a month, it
was good but CLSOTW suffered, I'm afraid.

Why the Review submitted by Matt Hein was not put up I don't know. I have had no
contact with Todd for a while (or even before asking for help, which I probably
should have).

Fear not though, I'm back at work, have ample of time at my hands for now and
have spent this week catching up with LUGNET.

So, the gears are starting to spin once more. Albeight Todd's might still be
spinning slow? BrickFest and all.

Ah, we shall see! I'll write and post a review for New templar order shortly.

A big thanks to Matt for standing up and taking the task while I could not, too
bad it did not work out as planned.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe