 Space / 26816
Re: The Ghost II has been Launched!....well, almost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 01:01:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   Greetings .spacers,

Here ya go!

Folder

MOCpages

PLMKWYT!

P.S. Adrimal Giddens, I apologize for being rude to you when I responded to your recent post. It is a very good capital ship and I hope you make more great ones like that.

Cheers!

Cap’n Hennen, Dead 7 Mercenary Unit

I rrreeeeeaaallly HATE to do this but.....

dump

Flame me all you want but don’t forget to LMKWYT!

OH and BTW, since I shut down my Mocpages website (it’s not actually shut down, just nothing in there anymore) look at the folder.

Quit it. This is obnoxious behavior. Do you realize the noise and useless posts you’ve put in this group. Heck you even posted and then posted to yourself in the thread about the Vanguard. STOP IT.

Want feedback about your MOC? Honest?
  • One of the two links you put in are broken
  • You have a bazillion pics for one MOC (more than I care to trudge through)
  • It’s a box
  • It has to many glass colors
  • Your crew is a mangled mess of Town, Western, and others
  • You have out of place printed tiles around (Legorado and a Nautical tile?)
  • There is no sense of design to the thing, no sense of order.
Here are some tips:
  • Build to the level of your collection. You could make a fine small MOC with one or two characters that match and a ship that looks well done. You have the ability in you.
  • Try new techniques (again small)
  • Try building an old set using the instructions on brickshelf.
  • Realize, if no one posts to your MOC, it’s probably because it did not warrant any replies or people do not want to reply. (and jeez man, you didn’t even wait a day!)
  • LEARN FROM PAST ACTIONS AND ADVICE!
I take no offense from you on past remarks. An apology from you is not needed but I appreciate you wanting to be kind. I like kindness and respect that attitude. Bumping isn’t kindness.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

P.S. Sorry spacers for the noise. I’m not in a bad mood, just tryin’ to help a young spacer.