 Space / 26820
Re: The Ghost II has been Launched!....well, almost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 07:34:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:

Quit it. This is obnoxious behavior. Do you realize the noise and useless posts you’ve put in this group. Heck you even posted and then posted to yourself in the thread about the Vanguard. STOP IT.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have found the perfect newbie critique post.

Dean, we want you around. Seriously. But listen to what Chris has said, it’s extremely sound advice. I have no idea how old you are. It doesn’t matter. Whatever the age, Gidden’s reply should ring true.

Chris, kudos to such a thouhtful post. It isn’t a knee-jerk flame or a “walking on eggshells” sort of reply. This is what we need in .space (and all over the internet). Understanding and honesty.

    j o n
zemi.net
the-shipyard