  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2821 – 2840 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: help identifying windows

(...) can (...) <set:6380> came with 4 of them. Jeff (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Making one of those "Foreign" Ambulances.....

After watching Black Mask for like the 100th time, I got an inspiration to build those Hong Kong Ambulances in the movie. After checking the records, the obvious starting point to build one is with #6676 Mobile Comamnd Unit. But, coverting the unit (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: Search button

(...) Hmm, I just opened lugnet up in NN4.72 and the top search button is tiny. The Set Search button is fine. I am running a pretty standard 1024x768 resolution. Ahhh, just reset my fonts to override the document-specified font and the submit (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: Please help me identify a part

There are a pair of those in black on the Blacktron Message Intercept Base (6987). You can see them in use here: (URL) if you have this set in your ebay winnings, you'd know it... Adrian (...) before. (...) parts (...) it (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: Help me ID this part.

(...) That's actually a different staircase... the open-riser one in 6761 is fairly new. The solid staircase, which is the same kind of style as the spiral one in the Time Train, shows up in <set: 6082>, and you can see it in this picture: (URL) not (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Please help me identify a part

I recently won a part lot on ebay and got some pieces I'd never owned before. I've been able to identify most of the sets they came from (588 & 6386), but there's one part I still can't identify. The part number is 4737 and the parts ref. page (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: Help ID Part

It is 6191. Do you have them in yellow? There are no other Belville parts. Has anyone seen this part in an older Lego system or Town set? Rose Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) tons (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Help IDing human character inhabiting a FL body

Hi! I need help IDing a character. He is human with a bodylike Fabuland animals. Has black legs (stands on 2 regular Lego studs) and plain blue body & arms. His head is yellow with a nose & printed eyes/smile. Brown attached hair. Does anyone know (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: Please help me identify a part

(...) Black ones were found in these two sets: 6972 Polaris-1 Space Lab 6987 Message-Intercept Base (and maybe others, but these are the only ones I have) Looking through the set database, I see it was also available in some other colors: grey: 6952 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: colors of rating digits

(...) The red looks nice though :) Green/Black? (...) Do you mean like a set of features/faq/help combination page, with links from all over LUGNET to it, and all indexed nicely, perhaps with a spiffy search engine on top too? <insert quick (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Chiles' Lego Space Auction: 1st LUGNET Announcement:

It's time for another Space Auction! This is an auction of Lego Space sets including many duplicate items, new and used in various condition. Highlights include a Galaxy Explorer, several brand new Classic sets and other new sets, several rare US (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: Can we define flogging?

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) quasi-market-related (...) transactions. (...) whatever (...) cash. (...) From a market perspective, these types of posts probably belong in buy-sell-trade. I think it is reasonable to ask in shopping "could (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Zany Brainy Upcoming Sale?

Hi all, Just a "heads up": I was at a local ZB saw a large number of set 5533 (the Model Team Red Fury) and set 6089 (Stone Tower Bridge) unpriced on endcaps and asked about them. Since I asked, the manager told me that on 30 or 31 March these two (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: Help ID Part

Frank Filz wrote in message <38DF7873.2847@minds...ng.com>... (...) Yep. I guess I should have shown the part to my 3 year old son, he built the Flash Speeder. They use the part for the side walls of the vehicle. (...) I am still looking for a (non (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Help ID Part

I have two yellow 1X4X1 1/3 high that is curved on one "high" side. The curved side starts out straight at the base and starts to curve about half way up. The curve parts meets up with the opposite curve part at the top. Rough side view, the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

Hello! Excuse me for being dense, but I'd like to make sure I understand this: (...) So if I'd give my kids the HP train, they'd have to cannibalize their existing 9V set in order to put the HP on the rails (not to mention motorization)? Or I'd have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: New user Needs Help from Any one who will....

Pat, Due to the answers to your request I believe you will get help from lots of people here. I am not an expert in RIS, but I will try to help you somehow. I know it is not a easy task, specially for you. Fortunatelly the main requirement for RIS (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.553)

  Question about Ninja sets

Hello! A local store by me has a TON of stuff on clearance, mostly Ninja sets. I'm wondering if anyone has any info on what the pieces from these sets go for on the open market. Mostly looking for info on the Mini-figs and any other parts that are (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 2.553)

  New user Needs Help from Any one who will....

Hello to everyone on the list; I am a new user of the Ris 1.5 system. I was hoping this list might help me- a totally Blind user of the kit with building instructions for the basic robots. The materials in the kit demonstrate the building of the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.553)

  RE: Help ID Part

It wasn't used in either one of the street sweepers, or the raft released in about '95 was it? [I can't use the interent at work, so I can't get set numbers/check.] Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.553)

More:  Next Page >>