  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2601 – 2620 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

Hi Ben, This is a puzzle, I suppose it is possible that I have what is left of two sets. The motor is 3-1/3 brick high, and the battery box opens from the top. The motor and the battery box work great and are in great shap as are most of the pieces (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.571)

  Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?

(...) I know when this first came up I said that I would love one for NELUG and I still do. For now crossposting and the mailing-list work but a NELUG group would help consolidate things and it would not clutter all of the .loc groups with NELUG (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us)

help, set
(score: 2.571)

  XOOM connection problems

I have not been able to ftp to my xoom site for almost a week. I keep getting a "receive error: blocking call cancelled" message. I use WS_FTP LE and have all the settings set as always. I wrote for help to the xoom message boards and they told me (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 2.571)

  My city plans

12 January, 2000/LRNewswire-“Fun World announces transit alliance” Fun World™ Enterprises and the government of Hills Valley County have announced a new alliance today. The alliance has to do with mass transit. In the first have of the deal, Fun (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.571)

  Re: An Alternative..

(...) Official what? (...) Ah - *thats* what you mean.. cool, agreed! (...) There's no reason why you couldn't use the existing infrastructure as a scaffolding to create a new one. (...) Except that the federal government can close or open any (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.571)

  Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice

(...) It is neither here nor there. If there is a gay gene, I don't see what the Bible has to do with it. That is a problem for the literalists to wrestle with. (...) No, not at all, except that you seem to interpret the possiblity of a gay gene (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

outlook, set
(score: 2.571)

  Re: Need help with television sets

(...) Mike, There is a television set in the 376/560 Town House set. The decal is 1/2 in size and is a picture of a TV with a cowboy on it. Do you have the set? Sincerely, Mike (...) I'm (...) from (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.570)

  Re: Help for hard to find sets

I recently found a great buy on Yahoo, all 13 1999 star wars sets for 219 bucks plus 15 for 2 day shipping, about a 100 bucks off of retail. "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) zero (...) regular (...) Some of that is people (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.570)

  Re: 8 wide and bigger (was Re: 8 Wide)

The problem is that the turns are so sharp that the cars clip the corner by as much as 6-8 studs, depending on the length of the car. An extra magnet or two won't help. I put one straight between the curved sections and although it looks a little (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.570)

  Farlie A

ATTN Mr B.Justus TLG,Billund,Denamrk Lego(R) UK Ltd, Wrexham. Lego Futra. Dear Sirs, (Apologies to any female persons reading this letter) Please note that some of these ideas may be devloped further. So regard these a work in progress. If I do have (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.570)

  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

Marcelo H. Sola wrote in message ... (...) Knight's (...) what (...) Age.... Hmm, having just recently built a bunch of castles, I've got some ideas. I haven't yet built all the large castles, though I think I have all of them except 375/6075, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.570)

  Re: Anyone remember this set?

(...) Unfortunately, no. They were all smallish and constructed very much along the lines of the ones here: (URL) , only more of them. I've been trying to track this image down for a couple months. I originally saw it on sale on ebay some time ago, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.570)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!

Well sorry I can't help you out more, but the best I can do is a store a bit north-east of Atlanta. I visited the Snellville store last night and they had 15 of them left at $75. (Atlanta isn't a big Lego town it would seem, although the outlet (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.570)

  Ninjas arrive at Locker 99

Scans of all Ninja figures have now arrived at the Locker 99 Minifigure Reference site at: (URL) join the existing scans of the Hydronauts, Stingrays, and Insectoids, showing figures both in full gear and "unmasked", to allow you to see their (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.570)

  Re: Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?

Jon, when parts packs (or service packs) first became available in the late 70's or early 80's one of the first items was a "Police" parts pack containing 3 yellow windows like you just described. Of course this doesn't help you since it was dropped (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.570)

  Re: Followup-To, ex post facto

(...) I agree, we encourage notification. It also helps taking the 'temperature' of the community - especially from people who choose not to participate in a hot thread but are irritated by it. This will help us know when to take action and when not (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, followup
(score: 2.570)

  Re: Teeny shack

(...) shack/chicken coop? If it is a home is there any way to give them at least one window? I realise it is tough seeing the bricks you are trying to work with but even peasant's need a little daylight :-). The forescant lighting is a little tough (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.570)

  Wanted: Harry Potter parts and Much More

I have a huge Wanted list. Probably one of the biggest. LEGO PARTS AND SETS: NEEDED: 1 5 long black Technic '+' axles (Yes, 5 not 4 or 6, quite odd) 1 ~12 long brown hollow flex tube 4 2 dark gray round Technic peg holes/loops together with a '+' at (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.570)

  Searchable Database, etc...

I'm new to both Perl and all other goodies of that sort, so I have a few questions on where to start... First of all, here is what I want to do: 1) Set up a database that can search the contents of my page 2) Set up a area that displays a random (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 2.569)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) Hi Steven! Sorry to tell you, but I have no spare 4551 at hand, otherwise I would have liked to make a deal 127 against 4551. Actually 127 and 116 are roughly the same with two main differences: 116 has no magnetic couplings, but the older (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.569)

More:  Next Page >>