 Town / 577
Re: Need help with television sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:12:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Michael Perri writes:
In lugnet.town, Markus Wolf writes:

Mike,

   There is a television set in the 376/560 Town House set.  The decal is
1/2 in size and is a picture of a TV with a cowboy on it. Do you have the set?

Sincerely,
Mike

Can anyone suggest how to make believable television sets, mini-fig size. • I'm
making a model of the youth center I'm a part of, which has 6 tvs hanging • from
brackets.  Is there any models out there that contain tv's?  If I could only
have nice rounded corner screen...

The only suggestion I can offer you is use computer monitors.  That are about
the scale size of a 19-25" TV.  You can purchase them in the decorated
elements pack that lego offers.  I used one of those with a 2x1 plate hinge
and a 1x2 plate hinge and positioned it and it looked pretty good for a
hanging display on one of my ships.  It might work for you.

Mike