 Town / 572
Re: Need help with television sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:09:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, Markus Wolf writes:
Can anyone suggest how to make believable television sets, mini-fig size.  I'm
making a model of the youth center I'm a part of, which has 6 tvs hanging from
brackets.  Is there any models out there that contain tv's?  If I could only
have nice rounded corner screen...

I built one into an apartment above some businesses I built.  If you go to this
link:

http://www.people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/panetteria.html

You can see it in some POV-Ray renders I did of it (the two shots of the back)
as well as downloading the Ldraw .dat file for it.

You might be able to substitute grey, dark grey, or black lightsaber blades
into the side clips (instead of the 1x2 plates with side bars) as a way of
connecting them to the ceiling.

eric