 Town / 569
Re: Need help with television sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.town, Markus Wolf writes:
Can anyone suggest how to make believable television sets, mini-fig size.  I'm
making a model of the youth center I'm a part of, which has 6 tvs hanging from
brackets.  Is there any models out there that contain tv's?  If I could only
have nice rounded corner screen...

Markus Wolf

Try looking at Leo's computer for an idea on the TV...
http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/lego/office.html

Good Luck,
Barbara