 Publishing / 1406
1405  |  1407
Subject:
XOOM connection problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:30:34 GMT

I have not been able to ftp to my xoom site for almost a week.  I keep getting
a "receive error: blocking call cancelled" message.  I use WS_FTP LE and have
all the settings set as always.  I wrote for help to the xoom message boards
and they told me to set passive mode and increase my connection timeout period
to 120 (max.)  I was told to re-install ws_ftp and I have done that as well.  I
am still getting the same problem.  I tried to ftp to xoom using a terminal
connection and it did connect after a long period of time.  Is there any advice
anyone here may be able to give me to get ws_ftp working?  I have pics of an
artic set in the snow I wanted to share :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu