  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2481 – 2500 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) You can not claim the value of your own time against the transaction, but in the case listed above, you made no money so you have no income to claim. You simply sold something for the same amount that you bought it for, realizing no gain or (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Special request...

This request needs a little forward... I went to the basement of my apartment building to get the x-mass ornaments and the like this afternoon only to discover that the walls have been "ouzing" water over the past year. EVERYTHING stocking included (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  HP Set reviews....

Whoo Hooo!! My Lugnet account is fixed so I can post again! Three days ago I picked up four of the sets from Walmart. I got Hogwarts Express #4708, Hagrid's Hut #4707, Snape's Class #4705, and Diagon Alley Shops #4723. They didn't have the castle (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.579)

  NELUG meeting report from 12/16/1999

All follow-ups sent to LUGNET.ORG.US Unfortunately I forgot my list of names for everyone that attended so I will not include names in this post :(. I did want to make a post this morning however because of the interest in at least one of the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Help: which set contains 1x2x1 thin wall in green?

Does anyone know off hand? I thought it was a SW set, but can't find it in one. TIA, John (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

Just noticed I indicated set 116, I should have put set 127 as the one I think I have, any idea where one could download instruction? Steven (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Re: OMR Planning - Almost There

(...) I believe you mean lugnet.cad.models.sets (...) One problem I foresee is that you are required to register in order to post. One way this could be solved would be to register ldraw.org as a valid poster, and then post the messages from an (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Re: technic box #2

You create it, you set the rules. You also take the risk of never seeing it again, as we have found out :-/ Box size - irrelevant if it stays in the US. If you expect it to hit Canada (I would), then keeping it within the USPS size for a Small (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Problem downloading firmware (RIS 1.5)

Help! I just bought RIS 1.5, but.... I've installed the software, and when I go to the Set Up Options window, a red dialog pops up, reading "The RCX has no firmware. You must download it first." I click 'continue', then a short pause occurs, and the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

Ok my friends, whats up now ... 1) The color requester: Beside the problem of not beeing compatible to LDraw for the moment how do you like the new color box and dialogs? 2) The compatibility problem will be solved with the next version which should (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Cost? (...) Yes, *someone* has. Specifically, the someone was the Set Designer. The included instructions give step by step directions for doing just that. (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.579)

  Re: Help: which set contains 1x2x1 thin wall in green?

(...) They come in the big Mos Espa Podrace set. I just sorted out 43 sets, so i'm positive there are in there. <shameless plug> If you need any, check here: (URL) plug> Troy (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  New to Robotics

My son is receiving a RCX set for Xmas. I'm stuck in Houston supporting the HTS servicing mission and can't wait to get back to "help" him play with his new toy. I learned a lot from this bulletin board. Its great support for what I'm hoping is a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Looking for instructions for 9354

Hello all. I'm looking for scans of the instruction cards for Dacta set 9354, an older Community Vehicles Set. I have tried LEGO customer service and Pitsco- LEGO DACTA with no success. Any help would be appreciated. Russell (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.db.scans)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

Here is the complete list again. I am asking for your help in enumerating the horses. Also, I need information on sheep in the new farm theme. Are there any? Rachel thought there were but I have seen none. ---...--- Pets theme: Black Scottie dog (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

help, set
(score: 2.579)

  Disappointed with Hogwart's Express

I bought HE yesterday at Friday at Walmart in Atlanta. I was disappointed with the set. I can understand why they didn't include the necessary parts to make it compatible with the 9v and 12v track, however, I think that LEGO took the cheap road with (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.578)

  Fire engine ???

I would be very appreciative if someone could help me pinpoint a set number. I have what appears to be an extending platform from a fire engine. A red piece 16 long x 1, with a 2x2 section with a hole for an axle. A white piece 1x16 which slides (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.578)

  Re: Leo's castle-- number mix up?

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <385EB4D4.3F594E48@m...ne.net>... (...) thats (...) out?! (...) one (...) flip-up (...) done (...) I, too, am beginning to wonder a lot of things. I have a pic of King Leo's Castle that I guess I'm not supposed to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.578)

  Re: Help! My newsreader's downloading everything on lugnet!

(...) Yeah, I noticed that too. I turned it into an opportunity to reinstall Agent and set it up to store the folders for my various news servers on one of my home areas at the office. Then I discovered how SLOOOOOW things would work if I kept it (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.578)

  Re: Help: which set contains 1x2x1 thin wall in green?

(...) 6568 Drag Race Rally Jeff (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.578)

More:  Next Page >>