 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 865
Re: technic box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 07:17:41 GMT

You create it, you set the rules.  You also take the risk of never seeing it
again, as we have found out :-/

Box size - irrelevant if it stays in the US.  If you expect it to hit Canada (I
would), then keeping it within the USPS size for a Small Parcel would help, and
keeping the weight of the box down would help - try to find a smaller box with
nice stiff sides that is relatively lightweight.  They do exist.

rhendrix wrote:

before I decide to get this thing going, a couple of questions...

What does the initial box sender (i.e. me) get out of this situation.  Does
the box come back around to the sender after a certain trip around the world,
keep going like the energizer bunny, or get lost because some twerp decided to
keep it?

What size box is preferred and how many parts should be initially put in it?

-Rob

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/