 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3811
3810  |  3812
Subject:
Special request...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:24:50 GMT

This request needs a little forward...
I went to the basement of my apartment building to get the x-mass ornaments
and the like this afternoon only to discover that the walls have been
"ouzing" water over the past year. EVERYTHING stocking included are water
damaged and musty. Ornaments that were 80 yrs old are ruined.
To help recover from this loss my wife had a brilliant idea... LEGOs, she
noticed the little advent calendar set laying around apt and sugested making
more ornaments. No problem, rushed to TRU and got a 2nd advent calendar and
the 3033, 1200 piece bucket (total piece count is now over 25,000) and away
we went.
Now it's duty to make the stockings, yes that's right I am going to make
stocking for 3 people out of nothing but LEGO. My request is for somewhere
in the neighborhood of 1000 RED 2x4 bricks on the hu-ha, like in the next 2
days. I will pay premium for these ($20 for 1000), plus priority shipping.
If anyone can help out I (and my family) would be greatly appreciative
(sp?). I don't care where they come from, mint or used I just need LOTS.

Thank in advance..

The Carcanague family

http://legocork.webjump.com
ps.. I'll post pics as we make the tree and when completed, the angel for
the topper is gonna be a bugger