 Robotics / 9374
9373  |  9375
Subject:
New to Robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 19:36:48 GMT

My son is receiving a RCX set for Xmas. I'm stuck in Houston supporting the HTS
servicing mission and can't wait to get back to "help" him play with his new
toy.  I learned a lot from this bulletin board.  Its great support for what I'm
hoping is a great product.

P.S. He just turned 13 and he has been a Lego mainiac since a bought him a DUPLO
rattle when he was born.  I'm hoping the RCX will rekindle my interest in Legos,
which has diminished in the last years.  The new theme sets introduced in the
last few years  have failed to spark my interest.

I'm planning to develop a program to work with the local middle school.  Does
any one have any experience or ideas.