  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2461 – 2480 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

I am very pleased to present what I feel to be a historic lot: (URL) first of 9 lots to be sold on SC, eBay and perhaps BRICKS is an instance of my custom hopper. Big deal, you say? True, I've sold these before. But this is historic because I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.581)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) I have a few comments on this theme as a mother of a 3 3/4 year old that likes to play with LEGO. The town jr. sets are easier for him to put together but they are very unstable when compared to the older sets (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.581)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

(...) It doesn't to me. If LEGO wants to release another hopper train car, they will be able to do so, at a price that Larry will not be able to match. If Larry manages to establish a booming business in hopper cars, selling them in the thousands (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.581)

  Re: NW Fest

And to add my contribution - thanks Tony! I really enjoyed the event and meeting you all either again or for the first time. I'm really sorry I couldn't stay long to chat (and half my time there seemed to be devoted to sorting out my set of Lego (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  Re: Opinions on the 4561

(...) it (...) I remember wondering what the sets designers were thinking when they covered up the printed tiles in that "black box." And you're right...that engine really needs help! Even with all that this really is a nice set. (...) Don't remind (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  Transmission made from standard Technic parts

Hello, I am attempting to build my own version of a Super Car, and I need some help. I don't actually own a super car, and I only own one "large" Technic set. So, I'm asking for some general advice on how to make a two to three speed transmission (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  Re: Where are the carriers?

(...) I've been toying with the idea of a carrier for a few years now. The current sketches I've made are looking like the carrier will end up being about 250 studs long and 100 studs wide. No "whoosh"-ability there [per the other posts in this (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  Re: Lego Trains

(...) I have to agree with the others on getting Duplo trains. They will be much easier for kids of that age to play with, and they look like a lot of fun. I've actualy debated getting some for myself. (I have to remember I don't have space for the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 2.580)

  advice: which Mindstorms system?

Could someone advise me how to spend $400 on Mindstorms related products? My thoughts are to either shell out a little extra to purchase the Robotics Invention System, Droid Developers Kit and Robotics Discovery Set, or to simply buy two Robotics (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  wired expiriences UPLOADING & SAVE-IMAGE

Hello, first of all, i'll have to say, that i'm very glad to have a FORTH on the RCX but, and the but is a big one, there are some problems if you want to develop some even small pieces of code. First of all, the downloading of source is very (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  WTB: Some Of These Struts!

Hi, everyone: I need the following parts (as hinted in lugnet.general): (URL) (in white, one or two) (URL) (one pair in grey, from the soccer set) (URL) (one or two, black) I still need the following: (URL) (Crane top, grey only) (URL) (2x) (Crane (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  HB died - help needed

Hi HBoarders! I have some troubles with my HB. I have set it up together with the expansion board, and it worked properly and very fine. Then once, unfortunately, the LCD, connected to the expansion board, touched one of the five motor-power diodes, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  New castle! Huge pieces abound!

Well, last night I managed to pick up 6091 (the castle), 6096 (bull's attack), 6094 (Guarded Treasury), 4086 (axe cart), and 6026 (King Leo). Actually, that was every 2000 set that the TRU in Framingham, MA had (they had only 1 more 6091 after I was (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  Inventories Request.

I Need an inventory- Preferably graphical for the following sets. 8020 Universial Set 8040 Univesral Pneuamtic set 8035 Universal Set I hope you can help! Alex (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  Re: Maybe "Dear Lego" sub groups would help

<snip> (...) I like your list and it covers most of what I had proposed earlier. I guess all I can think to add at this point would be... .dear-lego.theme(s) .dear-lego.set(s) .dear-lego.product(s) .dear-lego.event(s) Just to clarify what I am (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  Re: WTB: Some Of These Struts!

I think you got caught by the move. No doubt the old URLs were good when you composed your note but they are not any more. They all have moved to Lugnet. Specifically, to here: (URL) the start of the discussion: (URL) post: (URL) that links of the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  Re: Maybe "Dear Lego" sub groups would help

(...) what (...) I like your ideas and agree that it has been hard to sift through the constructive conversation and the irrational rants lately. My feeling is that a lot of people came out of the wood work after Brad's initial post to vent their (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  Partial review of 6600 Highway Construction - Comments on the Highway System

Well, out Target just put out all the new sets, and I bought most of them (All the castle, all the Star Wars System sets (not Technic), all the Arctic, 6600 Highway Construction, and 6474 Wheeled Front Shovel). I immediately took out the highway (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.580)

  New Shop-At-Home Fall 2001 Catalog

I just received the latest S@H catalog with a recently placed order. The following should hold fellow members over until someone posts scans or until the actual catalog is received. I have listed the prices/piece count of new release sets (and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce) !!

express, set
(score: 2.580)

  Re: British railway industry (was Re: UK devolved government (was Harry Potter but who remembers that?)

(...) I don't have enough information on that. I'm interested because I have a fair few friends who it affects and I've tried to follow the situation in the Economist and other places but failed. My point was as set out below - You appear to be (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 2.579)

More:  Next Page >>