 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3743
WTB: Some Of These Struts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:29:54 GMT

Hi, everyone:

I need the following parts (as hinted in lugnet.general):

http://home.att.net/~partsref/2635.jpg (in white, one or two)
http://home.att.net/~partsref/2641.jpg (one pair in grey, from the
soccer set)
http://home.att.net/~partsref/2681.jpg (one or two, black)

I still need the following:
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/2638.gif (Crane top, grey only)
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/2636.gif (2x) (Crane sides, grey
only)

I have virtually anything you could want, as all of these are
important--including the big old Technic wheels, Classic Space,
Blacktron-I, and some Imperial Guards.  Please help me out here--I can
make some *very* favourable trades, or cash payments.

many thanks in advance,

Lindsay

---

Lindsay Frederick Braun (Mr)