  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2301 – 2320 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  BEWARE of John DiRienzo

To the members of the LUGNET News Group My name is Morten Løvåsen. I am an 34 year old Lego enthusiast from Norway. I have been collecting Legos for many years but last spring I run into serious problems and I want to publish this tragic story: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Help!

(...) instructions (...) Royal (...) the (...) If you have large green dragon shields and red conical tower roof pieces keep in mind set 1906 was a promo set and outside the 6000 range (one of my favorites). Browse throug the catalog scans on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  I'm Through Coloring Inside the Lines for Awhile...

I'm the first to admit that I buy LEGO sets just for the parts. I never actually build the model in the instruction booklet. Until a recent post by Ralph Hempel about the 8226 Mud Masher that sent me on a bit of a building rampage. The Mud Masher (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Please help me with a gift

Well, depending on your husband: I would say any of the Star Wars sets, if he is a fan. They make excellent items on desks, etc. (I have about 30 Trade Federation Droids and 10 Speeder bike pilots ready for battle on mine) Also, some of the Technic (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle (was: Re: More news on 2000 lineup!)

(...) I WOULDN'T mind the three kings, but there aren't enough of the regular soldiers at ALL! By my count of "Royal Knights 2" figs: 6026 - 1 soldier + 1 king 6091 - 3 soldiers + 1 king + 1 princess (+2 moo men & 1 skeleton) 6094 - 1 soldier (+1 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Teaching robotics

(...) I've been thinking about doing exactly the same thing at my daughter's school (she is in 3rd grade). I was planning to follow some of the curriculum guides from Pitsco Lego-Dacta ((2 URLs) and follow the Robolab links to get to the curriculum (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour) The box arrived at my door on Thurs 4 Nov. I kept it over the weekend to make my decisions and had it back in the mail Monday 8 Nov before 4 o'clock. Not too bad of a turn around time I don't think, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Age average

(...) Bet away. And since you admit you have a good paying job, you can send some of that extra money my way so I don't have to suffer :) I do agree with Bram, the trouble with being a JrFOL is that 1. most don't have the income that would help to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Centering (was: I need help with the new tread links)

(...) In LEdit you can set the rotation centre with the keystroke "/ T C". I don't know about other LEGO CAD packages, but I think they should follow the LEdit standard when it comes to keystrokes. Fredrik (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.589)

  Re: Found several 6314 and one 6090 (royal kings castle)

Hi Legofans, Do you search set 6090 ?? I can help you ! See you later, Emmanuel. Tobias Möller a écrit dans le message ... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.589)

  Re: Help - RCX sensor port failure

Franz-Michael S. Mellbin <fischer-mellbin@fis...llbin.com> wrote in message news:FLK4xM.F86@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) is (...) Reading 0 or 1 means the port is configured for touch type input. I don't see anyway it can get stuck in this mode. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, set
(score: 2.589)

  Re: Fremont meeting - Should I stay or should I go now...

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mike Poindexter writes: ...<SNIP> (...) ....<SNIP> (...) Mike, I've already joined NMRA because of the convention, so I'm in with you. I hope to have the coaster done, which isn't EXACTLY a train, but might look good next to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.589)

  Re: Cybermaster???

(...) Hi everyone :-) just wanted to say thanks for all the expert advice, you'll be pleased to know my 10 yr old daughter will be getting the RIS for xmas, I'll give the cybermaster set a miss and go for more Technic instead (for birthday, if she's (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.589)

  Looking for # 6339

Hallo, my 6 year old son Kevin saw in an older brochure (1995) the spaceshuttle launching station. Now he wants this for christmas. Is there anyone who wants to sell this set? Introduced in 1995 No. 6339 Or does someone knows how to get it? Or hints (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.589)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

Where did you see the MTron set? They were at the ZB on Route 1 by Mercer Mall and Market Fair. But that was about a month ago. Last week they weren't there anymore. They did have the watches though, whoopie.(Note the sarcasm). If you see anything (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.589)

  Re: I need help with the new tread links

(...) Basicly I cant figure out the right angles and positions to fit a complete set around the gears I have. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.589)

  legOS on Win95

Hi We are a couple of 4th year Computer Science students who have been given the enviable task of programming a set of 6 RCX's to do something "impressive" (please forward any cool ideas for a project to michael.yates@studen...le.edu.au) anyhow in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 2.589)

  Looking for 9702 instructions

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to scan in instructions for Lego Dacta set 9702? All help thanked in advance Erin -- (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

help, set
(score: 2.589)

  help - part number wanted

I'm currently working on an inventory for set #8448 "Technic Space Shuttle". So far I've found one unidentifiable part I can't find in any parts list. A quick search on lugnet didn't get me anywhere. The part ist used in the gear box (instruction (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 2.588)

  Compiling pcode for the handyboard

I downloaded the pcode_pc environment for the PC and have been able to set up and compile it, but nothing I compile works when I download it. The included readme file did not give the compiler toggles for a standard Handyboard rev 1.2 What is meant (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.588)

More:  Next Page >>