 Town / 235
234  |  236
Subject:
Looking for # 6339
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:27:39 GMT

Hallo,
my 6 year old son Kevin  saw in an older brochure (1995) the spaceshuttle
launching station. Now he wants this for christmas.
Is there anyone who wants to sell this set? Introduced in 1995 No. 6339
Or does someone knows how to get it? Or hints etc.
There is a roketlaunching station in the 1999 program but when Kevin saw
this thing in a shop he said:' hey dad look here ther is a launching station
too. But that is not the one I'm whishing from Santa!'
You see I have a problem now...

Hope for help
Andreas