Re: Fremont meeting - Should I stay or should I go now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 00:03:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mike Poindexter writes:

...<SNIP>

Also, I am back into the module building kick for trains and would like to
know if anyone else would like to enter anything into the NMRA event in San
Jose next year.  Anyone, anyone?  Beuller?  Anyone?

....<SNIP>
Mike Poindexter

Mike, I've already joined NMRA because of the convention, so I'm in with you. I
hope to have the coaster done, which isn't EXACTLY a train, but might look good
next to your setup. Especially if I can finish the carousel too.

At the very least, I'll be attending and can help monitor tables and set stuff
up. I'll also bring the big engine I had on Saturday

Paul Sinasohn