  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2281 – 2300 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Set ID help needed

Mookie wrote in message <384A8647.6EB3020@wo...tt.net>... (...) Yup, that looks like a hit, I do have all the arches. It's also obvious that the kid (or younger sibling) this came from must have been on the verge of exiting the serious biting (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Question about my FOTW

Hi all, I was in a Wal-Mart today (the one I generally go to) and found a Time Twister set that I had not seen in this store before. I scanned it and it came up $2.00. Now, I didn't really want it, but at that price, I had to get it. The question (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Set ID help needed

(...) Some of the early to mid 1970's sets did have the dots on the baseplates. Here is an example (from Brickshelf) of Fire Station set 555, with the dots on the green baseplate. (URL) Istok (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Help with 6391 Cargo Center

Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) Thanks! Yep, I found it in a lot of older sets: Box (fair), instructions (fair), and a 99% complete 6391. What a set! (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  New Castle? Huzzah!

So I've gone and looked (as I'm sur eall of you have) at the new catalog scans on brickshelf. What can I say? It looks like Castle is on the upswing after FK. (In deference to Mike, I'm not including Ninja as part of Castle. 8) ) Of course my final (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Set ID help needed

(...) Should have been more clear in saying that I don't recall a plate with dots on it from the lot of LEGO which I'm dealing with here (which incidentally does seem to have a 555 in it). (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Please help me with a gift

(...) Shop at home does still have a bank (or at least they did a month or two ago). Set number is 6566. It isn't as nice at the 1490 bank. It isn't in the current catalog, but they probably still have some. (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Help needed with part x275

(...) ciao doppiaemme, prova con: 2819.dat - Technic Steering Wheel Small nella sezione technic. dal header si deduce che fa parte del pacchetto originale ldraw: 0 Technic Steering Wheel Small 0 Name: 2819.dat 0 Author: James Jessiman 0 Original (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.cad)

help, header
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

(...) holding up the works for whaever reason. A few rules that I insist on if I do the mpd: 1.no use of parts that do not exist/have never existed in colors you have used them in (in case someone ever tries to build the model or any of the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!)

(...) My guess is that it has something to do with how they expect the set to be used: this probably isn't the kind of model a young kid can 'whoosh' around a lot with in the living room - it's pretty clear they're thinking this is going to be (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Thanks for sharing your experience with John DiRienzo. I just feel I am the only victim among his hundreds of business deals. Why me ? Some of you mentioned there has to be something "outside the picture". The one who is to tell about that is John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Ohio get together??

Troy, Since you were so kind as to offer your place for a Lego get-together, could you pick a date that would be convenient for you? Or several dates, and put them up for a vote? I'd like to come, and could bring some refreshments, or a very small (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: HELP - Yellow brick castles

(...) Yup- click on "look up a set" on the lugnet homepage www.lugnet.com then search for set 375. Thar she is! Chris (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: 9453: Universal Topic Set @ Construction Site

(...) Ahhh...9453. slurp! I love this set. :-) though I'm still not sure why. For the longest time I "wept and drooled" over the box. But I couldn't bring myself to dish out the $ for it. I'm glad I finally broke down and bought it. I felt it needed (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.dacta)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Space Cowboys! Help, help!!

Hallo Space Cowboys, ich habe heute mit anderen Ersatzteilen ein paar lose alte Space-Teile eingesammelt, darunter eine Wandplatte 5 hoch, 5 breit, 1 dick. Darauf ist der Mond in der oberen rechten Ecke aufgedruckt, eine Rakete mit Startrampe kommt (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  RE: LEGO RCX Skydivers

Well, my class built a blimp for my Senior project and we were shooting for 20lbs of lift. Here is a paper I wrote on it for another class. It is long (for here) but has all the pertinent information to this discussion. Hope it helps. JT (journal (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Set ID help needed

(...) captain, a few trans (...) These are principle peces in one of the first lego sets I got as a child.....a yellow forklift pulling a blue trailer....I forget the set number...the yellow bricks w/ the flag were mounted on either side of the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Help me choose domain name

Sanjay D'Souza <sds87@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FLrwxr.Jvr@lugnet.com... (...) though (...) though (...) Thanks. Although the promotional set database is the main attraction at the site, it now encompasses most sets >1980 so I was looking (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Canadian Postal Van scan wanted

(...) I have scaned my copy of the set and uploaded it to Kevin's server. I have also e-mailed both of the requesters with a copy. Glad I could help the global AFOL movement in a small way. V. (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

  BEWARE of John DiRienzo

To the members of the LUGNET News Group My name is Morten Løvåsen. I am an 34 year old Lego enthusiast from Norway. I have been collecting Legos for many years but last spring I run into serious problems and I want to publish this tragic story: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.590)

More:  Next Page >>