  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2221 – 2240 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  BIP Contest II - Update

We've reached another milestone on the (URL) BIP>, we've passed 800 added building instructions! The site has had a (URL) running for a while now to help encourage link additions, and it's worked like a champ. Joseph Gonzales won the Teaser Prize at (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 0.918)

  Getting Started with LEGO Trains

The book is finally here! I saw today that you could order the book from Amazon, which means most other sources should have it now or VERY soon. If you've already read the book, please post a review on Amazon if you are so inclined. Oh, and if you (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

help, set
(score: 0.917)

  Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available

(...) Hi Mike, wow, thanks for the post! Lots of great analysis and thought placed here. I think you have identified a lot of good factors behind trying to set a 'fair' price. For example, I do get most of my parts from Bricklink rather than parting (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 0.917)

  Re: Max-picking LIDAR

(...) .. major snippage ... Nice work! Although I like building custom sensors, I also really enjoy the ingenuity of people working with what's available. I have a question which may help others duplicate your work - did you expressly ensure the RCX (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.917)

  Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available

"Lee Meyer" <leemeyer1@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:Hu1H7G.xBD@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) at a (...) ongoing (...) on (...) more to (...) the (...) model. (...) which (...) around in (...) I've (...) do. I (...) Of (...) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 0.917)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) Orion, The new forum looks nice, slick and easy to use. Can it support single sign-in? Facebook Connect, Google, Twitter. While not absolutely necessary, it's easier and easier to implement this now, and it helps in terms of attracting new (...) (14 years ago, 5-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help
(score: 0.917)

  Re: LDraw.org Theme and Usability

(...) Some random thoughts that just crossed my mind: * We need a CMS that requires little or no maintenance. Periodic tasks such as thumbnail generation for a parts update should be automatized. No CMS that spreads tasks over different places such (...) (14 years ago, 4-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help
(score: 0.917)

  LDraw.org Theme and Usability

Hi all, As part of my renewed effort to make LDraw.org more accessible, I'd like to open up the forum to suggestions on how to make LDraw.org's website easier to understand and use. Here's my list of concerns/ideas: - The underlying CMS is old and (...) (14 years ago, 4-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help
(score: 0.917)

  Re: 6023.dat

(...) I'll try to ask Paul Easter. But if you can try to make it, I would be very thankful. I would like to help but I don't have this part and my ldraw skills are (I think) not good enough to model a part from scratch in a reasonable amount of (...) (14 years ago, 2-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help
(score: 0.917)

  The LEGO Group Partners With NASA to Build and Explore the Future

The LEGO® Group Partners With NASA to Build and Explore the Future BILLUND, Denmark, November 2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- LEGO® bricks will provide a symbolic link between Earth and space when the Space Shuttle Discovery blasts off from Cape Canaveral (...) (14 years ago, 3-Nov-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space, FTX)

help
(score: 0.917)

  Re: Australian Brickfest? 2005 - Survey

(...) Perth (...) No job at the moment, studying for my degree. (...) Brickfest Downunder 2005 Brickfest.AU 2005 (using AU or AUS in the name would be better than using SYD, MEL, BRIS, PER, ADL etc since this is an Australian event first and a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.917)

  Re: Australian Brickfest? 2005 - Survey

(...) Well, one day, my Dad loved my Mum very much... (...) 50% Management 30% Legal 30% Accounting. (...) Brickfest (Oz/Downunder) (...) Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne (though not necessarily in that order) (...) 2006 is too far away to plan for. June (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.916)

  Outlook Express

I have always used this program for Lugnet news. I have recently started a new internet service... Compuserve... I know, I know, but it was that or ($57 a month on top of normal hookup - ackkk!) Cable... Since I have switched it takes three or four (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 0.916)

  Get/SetCommTimeouts

I am trying to write a C program (using VC++ 6.0) to talk to RCX 2.0 on my Win XP (Home Ed) box. Everything seems to be OK except the get/set of Communication parameters. I cannot understand why. I have attached the minimal C program which does (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, set
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) The gigantic advantage with Lugnet IMO is that I never have log in here to post, once I registred several yesrs ago. It may have been a pain then, I don't even remember... But of course, if I'm the only one to experience it this way, it (...) (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) Many people read lugnet regularly but few post. This is why the term "lurknet" was coined several year ago. Improving Lugnet's "ease of use" would increase posting activity here. An active team of site administrators and moderators (to post (...) (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

help
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Outlook Express

(...) Temo che il problema della R: sia legato alla versione che usi .... credo ci fosse una patch che correggeva il problema sulle prime releases, poi "forse" si sono ricordati di sistemare il tutto .... la mia versione (4.72) non ha questo (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Forum shift

Though I don't yet agree, I have noticed a serious drop in new involvement. I also must admit my own lack of involvement. LUGNET was once the only place to discuss each LEGO topic, but has not done its part to keep up with modern technology and (...) (14 years ago, 27-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help
(score: 0.916)

  3rd week of Bricktober

No LEGO in Walmart, Superstore, or Canadian Tire flyers. Note, the LEGO dimensions figs are found in the electronics sections of stores. ----- This is the third week of Bricktober TRU. Frlyer good Friday October 16 through Thursday October 40% off (...) (9 years ago, 16-Oct-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Mmm... Beefy

(...) Thanks, Benn! Yeah, I've borrowed quite a bit from a lot of people. Someday I'll have to sit down with Flickr and note where credit is due. As far as coal cars are concerned, I need to build rolling stock, period. Pretty soon my locomotives (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

express
(score: 0.916)

More:  Next Page >>