 Instructions / 599
598  |  600
Subject:
BIP Contest II - Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:44:44 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We’ve reached another milestone on the BIP, we’ve passed 800 added building instructions!

The site has had a contest running for a while now to help encourage link additions, and it’s worked like a champ. Joseph Gonzales won the Teaser Prize at the 750 mark. Congrats Joseph!

Now that we’ve passed the 800 mark, it’s time to rollout the next prize, the People’s Choice award. I took the top 5 building instructions in terms of user ratings and traffic, and set up a poll for you, the community, to vote on your favorite of the 5. You can check them all out and vote here.

All 5 are amazing creations, and one of the lucky 5 people will walk home with some cool prizes - but I need your help in choosing that lucky (and talented) person.

And don’t forget about the Grand Prize (when we hit 850, a random person is walking away with a TON of cool LEGO stuf!) and the Editor’s Choice Prize. You can find all the details on the BIP Contest - Contest Reloaded page.

Good luck!

Jake
---
Jake McKee