  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2141 – 2160 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: List of candidates

Hi folks, I have put together a summary of the LDraw Steering Committee (SteerCo) candidates for your reference. I’ll do my best to keep it up to date as new nominations or acceptances are coming in. You can find it at: (URL) are listed in (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)