 Marketplace / Shopping / 10741
Re: Old stock re-appearing....possibly near you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:41:02 GMT

I didn't catch the price on that.  They also had a 6600 Hiway Construction up
at the top, and a 6478 Firefighters HQ.  They had ONE 4561 Railway Express left
for $69.99.  They had a bunch of Soccer sets, Studios sets (Green Goblin) on for
clearance and the Island Extreme sets were reduced (IE,
new price).

Zellers had a couple of 6600 Highway Construction sets. Only $44.99 CDN. They
brought those last year and in some places, they still have some (In many
places, infact). I'm kind of interested in the 6478 Firefighters HQ set. With
some good changes, I think I could turn that set into a good fire station. How
much did it cost? A Railway Express for 69.99?? Canadian?? I know at the Sherway
Gardens TRU, they have a lot of those left but full price...$189.99. There were
2 Rebel Blockade Runner sets for 149.99 CDN but they were both opened (chances
are they were brought back). Lots of Star Wars sets on sale but that's about it.
When it said old stock, I thought it was stuff from way back, not one or two
years back. :( Oh well. i was hpong maybe they would find some old
non-juniorized town buildings.

Steve