 CAD / 17520
Re: I need insight/ideas for my new LDraw editor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2010 18:19:30 GMT

Hi Roland,

as author of SR 3D Builder I can say that the user interface is one of the most
discussed feature of my application since what is easy/natural for me may not be
for most of other users.
During the many releases of the application I had to change many times the way
the user interact with the application making it as simple as possible.

The way to make easy connecting parts had never been any doubt: it had to be
automatic, or, at least, when you place the part in the model, it had to
automatically adjust to fit with near connections.

Let me know if I can help you...

Sergio