 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8358
Re: Questionnaire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:39:49 GMT

The guy who wrote this questionnaire should:

a) spend more time working at his job

This is the understatement of the year!!!

I have to do something when I'm walking the 13th person thru how to set up their
exchange account in outlook.

sometimes this tech support stuff sux.

though this was VERY FUNNY!

I look forward to the published results.