 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8359
Re: [rtlToronto] 2003 Demo Reel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:45:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott wrote:

<snip>

Jeff E

Apologies to all those slandered in this doggerel. :)  Your fault; you
rhymed.

See, this is the bit that I like...

Go to the traffic page and see:

Past 24 Hours
What's hot today

46 org.ca.rtltoronto
29 space
15 events.brickfest
12 technic
11 castle

Past 7 Days
What's hot this week

261 space
154 org.ca.rtltoronto
112 off-topic.debate
85 events.brickfest
47 loc.it

In the 24 hours column, we're sometimes missing due to whatever, but usually in
the top 5

In the 7 days, it's a rare day when anything besides .space beats us.

Not that this is a competition or anything...

But the quality of posts....

Thanks Jeff--milk--nose--need I say more?

Dave K