 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8352
Re: [rtlToronto] 2003 Demo Reel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:11:27 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Calum Tsang wrote:

bet on the date of me losing it on something...

I'll give you 5 minutes.

Home School Paint Chip Nortell Chris...

Derek

weeee

Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team,
Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland,
Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Khrushchev,
   Princess Grace, Peyton Place, Trouble in the Suez.

  CHORUS
We didn't start the fire
  It was always burning,
Since the world's been turning.
  We didn't start the fire
  But we tried to fight it.

Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac,
Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, Bridge on the River Kwai,
Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California baseball,
Starkweather homicide, Children of Thalidomide,
Buddy Holly, Ben Hur, Space Monkey, Mafia,
Hula Hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no go,

Chris