 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8347
Re: [rtlToronto] 2003 Demo Reel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:56:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin Maynes wrote:
Tres cool. There's some really nifty stuff in that footage that I've not seen
before in other vids you've published. You 'Taranna' guys have always been
inspirational in one way or another, in particular for me by way of your event
records.. nifty video shorts that are always fun to watch!
Again.. Inspirational, I say!

Thanks to you and everyone else who responded-I'm really quite happy with the
way rtlToronto has grown.  (Except sometimes for Chris, who's also sometimes a
goof. :)

Oh, and it's the follow shot of the green "MOT" loco with the bright light on its nose. I think.   :D

Kevin is the winner of a Lego octopus!  Kevin, email me your mailing address and
I'll mail you an octopus.

Calum
PS-I think we're doing to do periodic Octopus contests...next month: Find the
mistake in the 2003 Demo Reel...guess the pieces in a jar of bricks...find the
next rtlToronto venue...bet on the date of me losing it on something...