 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8343
Re: [rtlToronto] 2003 Demo Reel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:11:48 GMT

Man I'm almost getting as bad as Chris.

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Very cool.  I like it alot as aways.

Very cool.  I like it allot as always.  ( never quite sure of the usage
of "allot")

My head is still spinning.  We've done so much in the last few month,
not to mention the last year.

Ok that one's ok by my standards.

Calum's got a new pair of khakis.  :-)

It took 10 minutes for me to find the proper spelling of khakis.  I
figured it was necessary for the joke to come off.

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Still undecided.

Ok so I want the first.  And I wanted that octopus so bad. :-(

This ones the worst.

Ok so I wasn't the first, and I wanted that octopus so bad.  :-)

Derke

damn it,

Derek