 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8362
Re: Questionnaire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:28:04 GMT

OK, I'll bite, because I know (hope!) it's all in fun...

Questionnaire:

rtlToronto consists of people who are:

a) from diverse backgrounds, but have the LEGO hobby as a unifying interest
b) totally cool bunch of froods who know where their towels are
c) out of touch with the average AFOL.
d) a bunch of hopeless nerds who couldn’t build a MOC if their collective lives
depended on it

First five words of 'd', then 'a'.  ;-)

Looking forward to meeting more RTLT'ers at BrickFest!

JohnG, GMLTC