  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2101 – 2120 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Scott's Interesting Weekend

To All, All right, here are the pictures from this weekend, I apologize for the delay: Here are some shots of the tables. As you can tell, I used crates and the 4x8 plywood, along with the 4x8 hardboard, it is nice, smooth, and it looks like dirt, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Guinness 2000 Record Wind-up and original record

Hi all, a soon as we complete our documentation package, everything is submitted to the Guinness committee. So far, it looks good. A full report and more pics are also in order - hopefully soon. Resonding to a request from Sonnich Jensen, here's a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains) !

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  LEGO's Worst Mistake Ever!

When I came home from reading week one of the first things my younger brothers did was tell me how ugly and blue the new dark gray was. They came and showed me the new light gray on my brother’s mini imperial shuttle, and my brother had already (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

(...) Correct. According to the U.S. Copyright Office: "Copyright, a form of intellectual property law, protects original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works such as poetry, novels, movies, songs, computer (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Eww... Steam Engines

I wasn't able to finish them 100% in time for the recent TexLUG meeting, but my Texas State Railroad steam locomotives are finally done. I've also updated my other two steam engine MOCs since last Lugnet saw them, so I took pictures of them as well. (...) (18 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Weekly update of new listings at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Jul 16, 09:59 PM PST. To view detail, register or bid, go to www.auctionbrick.com - happy bidding! ---...--- 1248 Paramedic Motorcycle Unit - See Item Description for (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: New Hope Valley Railway Event

"James Beerman" <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote in message news:FyKA15.GxH@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) Excellent - when I hear back from NHVRY and how much space we have we'll make a decision on whether to use your tables or the ones from my office. Do (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: human sexuality

(I'm at a client, so it's a hassle to switch identities, but I'm wearing my Admin hat in this post) This post is not just directed at Chris. (...) To clarify. we did not censor anyone, nor did we wish to. LUGNET does not practice censorship. I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

"Holger Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> wrote in message news:G5w11w.KH5@lugnet.com... (...) both (...) It is always interesting to read comments, discussion, etc on the hobby from a completely different perspective. I just wish I had a more (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Item suggestions for the 200x LEGO System Collection.

To whom it may concern: I was thoroughly disappointed by the lineup of building models made available for LEGO System in 1998 and 1999. Based on what I found out from other Lego fans on the Internet, The LEGO Group (TLG) released models with less (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Green line?

(...) So I went home Friday and started building... I ended up modelling one after the train seen here: (URL) chose this one after deciding on a method for doing the doors (studs forward w/ plates) and figuring out how much harder it would be to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Iraq (was Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap)

(...) Not at all. You would be 100% correct as to the meaning at the time of ratification. But collectively, the 13th and 14th Amendment gave freed slaves the status of Freemen. Knowing precisely what that meant, many freed slaves had to obtain guns (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I was talking in reference specifically Jack Stone and Galidor. It's amazing when I actually see something cool built with the parts aforementioned, but that's a rare reality. (...) Hmm...It's a shame some people never really saw something in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:GqIEps.3H6@lugnet.com... (...) over. If that's what you think of the people (including myself) who are doing the policing, you don't know us well enough. I certainly don't scour LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Weekly Announcement of New Listings at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Sep 03, 03:02 PM PST. To register, bid or view details of any item, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 4950 Rock Raiders Loader Dozer - MISB Current Bid: $15.00, Time (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  FS: 22 Town sets for 80 $ (shipping included) !

Hi all ! So we are offering 22 discontinued town sets + registered surface mail shipping to any location in the World for only 80 $ !!! Included are : Number - name / original instructions / completeness / condition 6502 Turbo Racer / NO / sticker (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: 2002 lego studios sets excellent for SPOOKINESS!

(...) available. I've been really eager to see these sets ever since reading about them on the same site. Between the HP sets and these new Studios sets, 2002 is going to be an absolutely awesome year for those of us who like building spooky themed (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Okay, it looks like you must have had a nice amount of time on your hands in order to come up with such a question - time I would normally spend building. (...) Step back and look at the arrangement of themes. For some reason, the community (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Concerns and Ideas.

Attn: Lego UK, Lego Direct, Mr Brad Justus, Dear Sirs, Around march of this year I collated a list of ideas from various LUGNET newsgroups. (The sources and authours being clearly stated.) A printed copy of this list was given to a representative of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Track layout for next show.

Robin Sather wrote in message <3b19ad33.14192695@l...et.com>... (...) OK, I had another go at this - it's looking way better! You did a great job improving the track layout, Robin. Next filename is 2-K0004R.tdl and .gif. Here's comments: North end (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

More:  Next Page >>