  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2041 – 2060 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

___...___ February 2005 To Mr. Jørgen Vig Knudstorp CEO of LEGO Company Billund Denmark Dear Mr. Knudstorp, we are writing to you, the highest authority of LEGO Company, in order to express a matter of utmost importance for our community. We, the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Jambalaya FAQ v2.0

COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some pieces that they would like, and replaces them with pieces that others (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  new stuff for 2001

this is my first post to lugnet! i hope you find it all a good one.... i'm not sure if i'm "allowed" to tell you about the new sets but no one told me i couldnt so why not i werk for TRU and the rep for TLC came in today.... it seems that their are (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  One Nation (Under God) Indivisible, With Liberty...(was: Re: Troll Alert)

(...) Hey, that's how I felt about the Troll Alert-- funny, but not very useful;-) I suspect that in this current (...) I gathered. Your posts seem to fit his definition (...) Thank you for recognizing that fact. Of course I'm not a troll, and while (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: CoS Poll

In lugnet.harrypotter, Bruce Hietbrink writes: Snip (...) snip Hi Bruce, I have not "yet" purchased any of the new sets, but I have seen the spider assembled in my local store, personally, I think it looks good and I'm looking forward to buying a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Lugnet has a problem

(...) Anthony, do PLEASE get a thicker skin! Everybody is thinking that TLC could have picked something else, something better. That's why there are all these posts about what sets should come next -- those are the very sets that a lot of people (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Join the Jambalaya Boxes!

COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some pieces that they would like, and replaces them with pieces that others (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Join the Jambalaya Boxes!

COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some pieces that they would like, and replaces them with pieces that others (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Legoland Germany to Open in 2001

I was just browsing Lego.com when I noticed this press release on Legoland Germany. Thought everyone would be interested in seeing this, if they haven't already. I copied onto this message, but you can view it and pics at (URL) Deutschland to open (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart., and so is KBToys

(...) <snip> I stopped at both a Toysrus & a KBToys store last night. (Cumberland Mall in Smyrna, GA). Here's the rundown of what I remember: KBToys: Star Wars StoryTellers (Final Duels 3 for $10, Jedi Defenses $5 ea) SW Droid Fighters 3 for $5 SW (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  No more track power connectors??!!??

I'm not generally one for complaining since I'm of the opinion that. for the most part, Lego Direct has been doing an excellent job in meeting our needs but.... After spending over $1000.00 in the last four months at LD, I've run into my first (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: old sets return

(...) That's probably a good thought... I have to agree with it completely. I thought it also maybe what they did with the blacksmith shop and the other items available for January 2002. They sprung the western sets, and the My Own Creation sets (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  More Train listings just added at AuctionBrick

20 new train items just listed at AuctionBrick, including 9V, 12V and some spare parts items... check www.auctionbrick.com for details or to bid! 12V Train Transformer and Speed Regulator - Min Bid: 19.00 (URL) Lego Express Train - Min Bid: 95.00 (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  "leggende"

leggete un po' cosa mi scrive la LEGO: ---...--- Riguardo all'8459 l'articolo tornera' in vendita su LEGO Shop at Home e dall'Italia si potra' acquistare , ma , all'inizio, solo attraverso il Servizio Consumatori, non direttamente da Internet e solo (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

(...) 1. I remember going to the Ontario Science Center (in Toronto) when I was quite young (probably over 20 years ago) and there was a really cool Lego Space Display lighted up and made into a really awesome Space Diarama. You would think that (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Longevity of Potter?

(...) Here is the original press release from Lego: (URL) I quote: The four-year agreement, which marks the third property licensed by the LEGO Company, gives the company the right to produce and sell construction toys based on the popular Harry (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: LEGO Explore and independent toy sellers

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:AF54FE8A-8833-1...ate.com... [ ... snippage ... ] (...) In my area (Raleigh, NC) it seems that the smaller toy stores have been the first to get some of the new LEGO sets, specifically the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) I am another who is used to spending between $5000.00 - $10,000 a year on Sets and bulk ordering. Probably another $2000.00 or so on Bricklink. So far this year I have only ordered about $300.00 of old light gray bricks in bulk from S@H and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

(...) I too, had a similar weekday conversation with the lady at B&T in LEGOLand CA recently, and understood her point about the wheels. However, I was offended that LEGO could find a way to raise admission and parking rates and not to control the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  eBay Lego Auctions Closing Sunday Oct 17

Hello, I have several Lego auctions that close on Sunday of this week. Large Lego and Technic Lot, Not Just Bricks, Some Sorted: (URL) 9v Train Engine, Wheels, Bogie Plate and Linkage: (URL) Mindstorms Ultimate RCX 1.0, Serial IR Tower, Lego Remote, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

More:  Next Page >>