  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2041 – 2060 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 3D laser scanning

Hi Philo, I've sent you the STL file for the Anakin Skywalker hair piece and the Senate Commando helmet. I’m not really satisfied with how the front of the part looks; if you look at the picture on Peeron there’s a lot more definition in the hair (...) (14 years ago, 22-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help
(score: 0.940)

  DATHeader next release as DOTNET application

As I am going to switch DATHeader from Visual Basic 5 to Visual Basic Express 2005 I want to know if somebody that uses currently DATHeader has not the possibility to use the new coming version! The new version requires the .NET-Framework 2.0 or (...) (15 years ago, 14-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

express
(score: 0.939)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) So, we're talk'n about compressors. This is where I'm thinking we should layout some questions so those who are following along (like me, until I get my hands on the eleptapod). Heh I just made that word up! Steve, Kevin, if you could, please, (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 0.939)

  How to obtain good photographs to make head patterns?

The technique I've been using to make minifig torsos can be extended to heads, but I have one critical problem that I haven't been able to figure out yet: Before tracing an image, I need an image that is facing the camera head-on. Normally to get a (...) (14 years ago, 19-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help
(score: 0.939)

  Re: Large Intrepid-class Space MOC - Never seen as big a ship posted yet

(...) Hi Bill, here is how I get most of my Lego: 1. Go to stores that sell Lego, looking for specials and clearance items. 2. Check my .loc.* group on LUGNET, where people will mention what specials are where. 3. Buy sets on special if they have (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.939)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) The straight piece and its curved counterpart look quite useful and could make good bridges. When I saw the set I was put off both by the price and by the two inclined ramps, which are too steep for realistic town scenery and make up a large (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.939)

  Re: Color Change background

(...) Incredibly well said! Furthermore: Today I was in Target, and a young boy and his mom were searching up and down the LEGO aisle for a set. I offered to help them out and asked what they were looking for: "the LEGO Optimus Prime" was the (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Color Change background

(...) No. My primary goal is still to help Lego. I still build MOCs, I still go to exhibitions with them, although I abstain from recommending it as a good toy based on the current actions of this company. I would be happy if Lego could announce (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color)

help, set
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Hi Jake and everyone, Thanks Jake and Richard for this survey. I cannot wait to find out the results. I have not seen anyone request bulk pack of the (URL) 30401px1, Baseplate, Road 16 x 32 Ramp, Straight>. And it is not in the survey. I think (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Stunning new Maersk set?

"misbi" <steve@[nospam]honeygram.com> wrote in message news:HxpDKu.JpA@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) distributed as (...) I have just had the following reply from Maersk Marketing: "Mr Millington Thank you for your interest in the Maersk Lego sets. (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.938)

  Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON

The Hobby Show in Toronto is just about 6 months away. This post is intended to gauge the level of interest that people have in putting on a booth at this year's show. As a reminder, the Can-Brick Builders attended last year's show (Nov 2003) and (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

help, set
(score: 0.938)

  Re: NGLTC club house at Discover Mills Mall this summer

(...) I think one thing that can be a big help is to have an advocate with in the mall, such as one of the stores. A big part of us getting our space is the support of the LEGO store in the mall. They have worked with the mall management to help us (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

help, set
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event

(...) Well as that tag line suggests... I would like to take a second to introduce the Brickfête Team. The event is being is organised by Jeff Van Winden, Chris Magno, deborah higdon, Jen Van Winden and yours truly, Janey Gunning. We are thrilled to (...) (14 years ago, 12-Mar-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

help
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Question about mm.C in BrickOS

(...) +---- +------+---...---+--...-+-------- | pid | size | data..... | pid | size | data... *-----+------+---......-+-------- ^ +---...--- ptr points to that address. This is the memory layout for the data allocation pool. Pid is the process id of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

set, header
(score: 0.938)

  Re: Do you save boxes and catalogs?

(...) I mostly buy for parts, so the boxes of 97 or so percent get thrown in the blue recycle bin for Wednesday pick-up. The other 3 % (less or more, not sure) I keep for personal purposes. That may be in the category of liking the front box (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.938)

  Re: The Knight Bus problem

(...) Yea. It is sad. But it is also a reason to try and step up support. They are really one of the few companies that are trying to get it right, rather than just pandering to us and (more strongly) our children. And by us, I don't mean AFOLs, but (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.938)

  enhance one of the helps pages to give the correct news/mail address form

This page: (URL) a logical one to give the correct address form for post-by-mail, or to link to a FAQ entry that does. (the correct form is: lugnet.off-topic.tes...lugnet.com and not: lugnet.off-topic.tes...ugnet.com) A FAQ entry that gives it (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

outlook, followup
(score: 0.938)

  The Dreaded Dark Ages

The process may have been drawn out, and I've just been *slowly* kicking and screaming for about three years...but I can no longer escape the truth. I write this the same day that the vast bulk of my LEGO collection was put into a stasis of sorts; (...) (14 years ago, 11-Mar-11, to lugnet.general)

help
(score: 0.938)

  Re: The Knight Bus problem

(...) Maybe because it would cost money they currently don't have? Have you followed the news about Legos financial situation or the massive layoffs recently? (...) Maybe some kids don't. But the set makes Lego look cheap as in "cheap clone from (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color)

help, set
(score: 0.938)

  Re: COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004

(...) We dug up some more info about this show, and want to announce an opportunity for fellow Lugnetters to possibly join displaying!! The event is going to be huge!! It is branded the "largest celebration of railroading in 2004". Having spoken (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 0.938)

More:  Next Page >>