  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1981 – 2000 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  FA(ebay) LEGO TECHNIC 8458 SILVER CHAMPION (MISB)

Hallo, I have an auction running on ebay for one mint in sealed box (MISB) Lego 8458 Silver Champion. (URL) set is no longer available in normal Lego stores or shops. There can be built up two models, one Formula 1 "Silver Champion" and one Giant (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

Name: Matthew Jeffery Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1987 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: f''(x) of f(x)=8x^2+4x+2 (at least that's what I'm told. I don't believe it. It's more like about 13 - and will be there forever)/Sold its soul to Kjeld in the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...

(...) Well, after browsing through www.maersk.com, and finding "the fleet" link (right side of website)...it appears the LEGO set is based off the F-series freighter, which looks like the Maersk Sea-Land Freedom, or the Maersk Sea-Land Mariner. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Train Table Design

(...) While we don't have spec's let me give you a brief description. This with a little handy work should help you out. These are really simple to make unless you have some sort of aversion to a saw, drill, or tape measure. First the tops are (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

help, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) I haven't been to the store at MoA, but I've been to the ones in the Chicago Area and they carry a number of things that other stores don't. Track (Straights, Curves, Points & Crosses) All (Most?) the Train Sets (I seem to recall they even got (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.945)

  My Bargain Shopping Report

Hey, I have been doing a lot of bargain shopping the last few weeks, and here is a report of most of what I found. All of these stores were in SC, USA: K-Mart: I had more luck here than anywhere else. I pillaged over a half dozen K-Marts. Prices and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, express, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...

(...) Why not make your own stickers? I bet its not worth the trouble to go after a different brand to put on. (...) Orange would be sweet, but I bet they were going for the rarer colors so that they keep that part of the market who bought this set (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...

Yay!!!! Now there is some hope I can some version of this AWESOME set!!!! Thanks a billion, Jake!! Nathan: Lord Of The LEGO (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Iraq (was Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap)

(...) Not at all. You would be 100% correct as to the meaning at the time of ratification. But collectively, the 13th and 14th Amendment gave freed slaves the status of Freemen. Knowing precisely what that meant, many freed slaves had to obtain guns (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

express, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

Can you please explain the parts and construction of the brown arched doorways? I cannot figure out what you are using for windows. Help!!! Aaron Oh, and can you tell by my urgency that I REALLY LIKE your stuff! (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, express
(score: 0.945)

  Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...

(...) I like that idea. But the number of different parts may be more than one bag's worth (speculation exists that there is a maximum number of different parts that can be placed in one bag). Also there would need to be a general recalculation of (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

The poblem is not in my or Dave!'s logic, it lies possibly in the language or words we are using to express our ideas. Obviously, it is easier to talk about things in the positive rather than negative because in the negative you have to conjure an (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

express, set
(score: 0.945)

  HOT! Need your help in choosing...

Become part of history and vote on the new color for the next container ship.. The Maersk Container ship (set 10152) has been a huge success and will truly be a collector’s items. The limited quantity is nearly gone. Many community members have (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.color, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

Name: James Paraha Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1974 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: My inner child is still wearing hypercolour t-shirts. Location: Sydney LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Marital Status: Long time attached Children: None Occupation: (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.945)

  Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:Hyvvt0.1sC0@lugnet.com... (...) "green", or (...) common (...) affect (...) will get (...) color (...) green), (...) The 'Dark Green' Jake is referring to in this survey is darker than the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 0.945)

  New Knight's Kingdom Prices

I hope I'm not the only one that is slightly disappointed with the new Knights Kingdom. Mostly it's because of the continuing trend by LEGO to make it nearly impossible to buy large quantities of minifigs. They did a nice job last time around by (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 0.944)

  No sales June 10-16

No LEGO in the Wal-mart flyer or Superstore flyer this week. TRU has some full price LEGO mentioned, but nothing on sale. S@H has some sets on 20% off, plus the free fountain at $75. TRU might put a big SW or Technic set on sale next week to (...) (8 years ago, 10-Jun-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.944)

  Re: So who is building a bot for Brickfete??

(...) Rob, All I read was that you are going to build a bot for this, and I think that's great! I also want to tell you that your image is spot on for the game board design, and that the B.E.D. (Brickfete Enforcement Division) hereby is borrowing (...) (13 years ago, 21-Apr-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help
(score: 0.944)

  Retailers with train sets?

Anyone know where in southern Ontario I can get a train set from a retailer? Or if anyone has a set (mint with box and instructions or better) for a reasonable price (i.e. no rare sets), I don't really care which model although a freight set would (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

express, set
(score: 0.944)

  Sales June 3-

Nothing in the Walmart or Superstore flyers this week. ---- TRU flyer good June 3-9. 20% off select City Building sets. (includes a bunch of train sets) 20% off all $49.99 and up Minecraft Building sets. Free mixel (wave 6) when you spend $25 or (...) (8 years ago, 6-Jun-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.944)

More:  Next Page >>