 Local / Canada / Ontario / 122
121  |  123
Subject:
Retailers with train sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 13:33:09 GMT

Anyone know where in southern Ontario I can get a train set from a retailer?
Or if anyone has a set (mint with box and instructions or better) for a
reasonable price (i.e. no rare sets), I don't really care which model
although a freight set would be prefered. Willing to travel up to one hour
in any direction from Brantford so includes western Toronto area. Lego
outlet in St. Jacobs has been giving me the runaround regarding Railway
Express set. :(

Thanks,
Peter