  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1881 – 1900 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

Your little moral problems are a sucker's trap, because you haven't stated enough assumptions and preconditions, so whatever I say will be twisted around. But hey, look up sucker in the dictionary... see that picture? that's me. (...) Why? No one (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.628)

  Re: exin castles and tente aircraft carrier on ebay

I am excited because I will soon be getting Tente set #460 which IIRC was the larger of two Tente Space sets of the late 70s that were made to compete with Lego. It supposedly contains instructions to 5 different models which can be built at once! (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 2.628)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) I hear ya brother Larry. (...) No. Never. But, they should have a RIGHT to earn goods. (...) Others have hashed this one out pretty well, but basically, f@*k him. 35 years is a long time to not sock something away for the future. One of my (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.628)

  Re: Help ID pieces

(...) I don't see any other Paradisa parts. I think they must have come from multiple copies of 6552 Rocky River Retreat, but I only have enough parts to complete one of the sets. I suspect the boys I bought the LEGO from received identical sets so (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.628)

  Re: Robotic Wheelchair

I did see that! Very impressive, as long as you don't run into an object below the CG while up on two wheels :-). They have probably thought of that already. This is the kind of good work that people in robotics can do. There are other "robots" in (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.628)

  Re: New blood

(...) Larry and a few other folks put together a little invitational piece a few months ago, and posted it a couple of times, but I don't think there's anyone posting regularly (like once a month or something). But that's one possible way. Another (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.628)

  Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)

(...) <snippage> I'm a little lost, Richard, for what you are apologizing regarding the State of Israel. The Partition Plan had GB occupying Palestine for a set amount of time (30 years), so the withdrawal was very much a planned one. Further, GB (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

  Re: Help id pieces and possible sets

(...) Hello Brian, I haven't taken a look at your page, but I think I know of a few pieces which pieces you mean. You can find these pieces, although under a different name in Tim Vattima's set inventory (Under www.lugnet.com/inv ): 1 x 2 brick with (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

  Re: California Lego Train Club

As you are in southern CA and others are in the North, I proposed having it based in the middle of the state. Sure, it is a drive for each set of people, but not like driving from San Diego to SF or vice versa. On another note, I am part way done (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.fno)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

  Re: Help id pieces and possible sets

Brian H. Nielsen <70401.2635@compuserve.com> wrote in message ... (...) with (...) are (...) see (...) Sorry, but the pieces that you show/list are mostly generic pieces. There are some hints anyway. The "lightening bolt" patterned panel pieces and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

  Kids create movies with Pinnacle System and LEGO Company

taken from: (URL) create movies with Pinnacle System and LEGO Company Studio Action - a Fun and Educational Video Editing Product for Kids Mountain View, Calif. March 5. The newly launched educational video editing package for kids - Studio Action - (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

express, set
(score: 2.627)

  Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic

(...) Not at all. An entire text that I have written may represent the truth of what I believe, however when things are taken out of context, they do not represent the truth of what I believe. Therefore as a whole it is true, but not when broken (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 2.627)

  Re: My first visit to LIC

(...) I meant set 4561 the Railway Express. I always thought this set was the metroliner (showing my train ignorance). Thanks for pointing it out, Jonathan (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 2.627)

  l3p hates me

Ok, its probably because I'm a dos dummy. I'm sure this is a simple answer, but I'd really appreciate help. Using win98, I got Ledit/Ldraw going fine, got l3p, edited my autoexec.bat with set LDRAWDIR =D:Ldraw, and now I'm stumped. I've been putting (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

  Re: Delurking form - first post. UK members only please :-)

hhmm.... can't help but notice a lot of these posts are from computer people and other engineers... oh well.. here's mine Name: Colin Bell Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1970 Location: Winchester E-mail Address: numbersix@freshfroot...erve.co.uk (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

  Re: Help id pieces and possible sets

Thanks for the leads on the red 1x2 brick. I checked them out and the first 4 of those sets are way to huge for what I have. Pause Magazine does not have a picture for 5187, but I only have *1* of these bricks, so any set with 12 (like 5187 and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

  Re: Allocation of member #'s

(...) Heh heh. OK, here's the fully story... Larry had a *very* positive impact, to be sure. Very important and helpful discussion. It's what he does for a living, too, basically (or did, I'm not sure). Anyway, I remember writing Larry afterwards (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

  Info wanted for set #1601

Hi, I can not find anything regarding this old set on any Lego reference sites. It is set number 1601 (no name) and has a trolley and overpass. Is this a promotional set only available for a short time in one place? I can not find a date, but I (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

  Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) EXCELLENT IDEA, Tore! Having that searchable would help a lot. Though it seems an odd characteristic to include, and no one would permanently categorize a piece by number of studs ('cept bricks, plates, and tiles), it is very helpful in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

  Re: Help id pieces and possible sets

There are about 250-300 or so pieces left, with the specialty pieces being mostly grey or yellow. What bugs me is the number of minifigs for which there need to be sets relative to the total number of pieces. I know from the prior owner that there (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.627)

More:  Next Page >>